15 April 2009

Juggernought



Working on the mod Black Knyght and I are producing, requires me to test for errors and to ensure each trait has all the items they need. Whilst doing so (with all research complete), I have twice come across a race not having a juggernought, also sometimes called a worldship. These are massive almost planet size ships, alar Deathstar type! First time, I hurredly copied a ship from the Gorn race (Star Trek), repainted it for the Hyach race.
It happened again today with the Jraenar Race (from Space Empires). This time, I took a picture of the Dreadnought sized hull, added two more engines and increased the size of the main hull. The result is what you see above, as well as the slightly smaller Dreadnought. Now, this is the first two ships I have ever played with, painting wise. I'm happy with it, but have no plans to do more, except where I may have to.
Many shipsets have the extra size hulls, as distinct from stock shipsets that lack them. I don't have time to do major work in this area, but I may do those for the races we end up using in the mod. My own mod has 32 races in it, we haven't decided exactly how many for this new Mod, though Black Knyght has a list of what he's planning to include. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment