10 April 2009

Components updated


Here's an image of a missile which I have modified from an earlier version. The blue areas were yellow, and I added the mid set side fins for extra 'stability'. I also slightly reduced the size of the tail section, as it seemed a bit out of proportion. I have also played around with the mine warheads, adding actual protrusions rather like a real mine. Strickly speaking (in game) they are added as components into a mine. Two examples....

The one on the right was updated from an original, with lines and other details added and a slight colour change. The one on the left is the same image! Just playing around with contrasts and reversing colours etc produced this effect.

Now its time to get back to updating some more facilities. For those interested in the creators of the original game, have a look at their site >
http://www.malfador.com/

In the meantime, I'm getting kicked by the Krill in the western sector of one of my games! They have a few Dreadnoughts, whilst I only have a couple yet, still building up my forces. They have come through a warp point twice. I have lost most of my 20 ships each time, but the damage I do to theirs, is enough for them to retreat, and repair. Thats called breathing space :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment