07 May 2009

New Facilities



There's a lot of work going on for this Mod. Kwayne has produced more new race pictures and some shipsets to go with them. My shipset has been causing me some problems, which I hope I have sorted. I have produced a new weapons platform picture (2 actually) and 2 fighters as well.
However, my main focus is the AI files I've talked about before, and what is going to be a large set of facility pictures. A facility being a building one builds on a planet (no surprise a?), but they all have certain abilities. The set I am working on will be used as Embassies and so will have a race or trait logo on them.
For example, this would include one for the Federation (Star Trek), another Imperials (Star Wars), one for Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Klingons, Romulans, etc etc. I'll dazzle you with a couple. These are not entirely original, but adapted from an older picture. First one is Federation, second is Rebel Alliance (Star Wars)
Meanwhile Black Knyght has also started work on a Centauri shipset (from Babylon 5). Talk about really nice work, what do you think? Hm, its not letting my upload a third image, problems with the connection? I'll upload the picture another time....til then, adios Amigoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment