29 May 2009

Star Wars Mod




Whilst the Mod we are working on has a trait that can be selected for the Star Wars type of weapons etc., there is an actual Star Wars Mod being developed which is solely for that area specifically. This is being worked on by a fellow called Atrocities. He has produced several hundred pictures for components, some of which I'll show here. The first one, is one of many Storm Trooper Types. The next is of a multi-barrelled gun turret. Then we have a version of an R2D2 unit. There are many more examples of these components, and I am looking forward to seeing the finished game.
Just using the features we have in our Mod (Masters of the Megaverse) is interesting in itself. I think we might hav room to adapt some of ours to use these pictures! Anyway, it is nearly 1.30am, and I really must shut my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment