03 August 2009

Time Just Flies


Well I've been busy! Lot's of work done of the Masters of the Megaverse, mostly text files, and the new game just started for the Skywalker Mod V 1.3. And for a change here's a few photos of the South Pacific which I might add to when I get time -> http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=639928&owner=Alikiwi

Meanwhile the Masters Mod will feature space monsters (as does Skywalker). Black Knyght came up with this picture for random events that involve those nasty creatures! It actually shows up enlarged and in game much clearer, believe me you don't want to get close!

Meanwhile in a test game of my updated Skywalker Mod, the Armed Transport I created has proved rather effective in capturing enemy ships. Also looking forward the the Star Wars Mod when it comes out. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment