02 January 2010

Happy New Year


Firstly Happy New Year! Yes its been a long time since I posted, very busy with work, the 2 Mods and now a WHOLE NEW GAME :-)
Finally a little time to spare and I've been busy again and done some pics as well. I'll limit myself to one new warp point I created, due to a slow broadband connection. I wonder whos' son used up the monthly allowance in one evening? Ops, mine!

I have a massive amount of work still to do, and have also released a new quick Mod revision of the original Space Empires IV game, called SE IV 2009. I've also updated my Skywalker Mod with V 1.3b which includes the first scenario I have ever made. I have made 2 scenarios for the big Masters of the Megaverse Mod, and have plans for a couple more.

Anyway I am so busy, testing Masters, writing Scenarios, re-writing thousands of AI files.... hm said that before haven't I :-)
The random one way warp point is now up there /\, see ya later mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment